Farmland Report is the official blog of American Farmland Trust. Posts are continuously updated under the “Blog” tab. The other three tabs, “Agriculture and the Environment,” “Farmland Protection” and “Growing Local,” reflect the three national program initiatives of American Farmland Trust. The content on these pages will feature important information and updates surrounding these initiatives, for the benefit of readers who would like to learn more about the national work of American Farmland Trust. Click here for American Farmland Trust’s website.
American Farmland Trust Comment Policy:
- Use your real name to foster meaningful, polite conversation.
- Be respectful of everyone, even if you strongly disagree with their opinions or beliefs. We encourage debate, not personal attacks.
- Contribute applicable information that adds value to the conversation
We will not publish comments that:
- Contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- Promote services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to the blog post or comment are acceptable)
- Are far off-topic
- Make unsupported accusations.
We will not edit comments, so please ensure that your comment meets our guidelines. Comments will be approved prior to posting and we reserve the right to not publish any comments.
Comments are submitted by individual readers and reflect their own personal opinions. No comments on this site should be seen as a reflection of the American Farmland Trust.
Reporters are encouraged to send questions to Jennifer Morrill at Jmorrill@farmland.org or 202-378-1255.